How do I find my API keys on Bitstamp
Modified on: Wed, 24 May, 2017 at 10:07 AM
Adding a Bitstamp account
- Log into your Bitstamp account and copy your Customer ID.
- Click on the Security menu.
- Under Security, click on API Access.
- Generate a new API Key by selecting only the Account balance permission, and clicking "Generate Key".
- You must activate the API key; once copying your Key and Secret to the "Add new Exchange" form, click on "Activate" to activate the key.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from Bitstamp; click on this link to complete the key activation.
- Your API key will now be activated. Finally, click "Add Account" on the completed "Add new Exchange" form.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.