Your btc-e.com API Key is now ready to be imported into Coingy. Please visit this instruction on how to add an API Key to Coinigy.
1. Once you have successfully signed up please login into your account.
2. Once logged in, click on the Finances link near your account information in the upper-right corner.
3. A new page will appear and you will need to go the menu on the left side of the screen and click on the API Keys option near the bottom.
4. Once inside the API Keys page you will need to create a new API Key by clicking on the Create button. You can name the new API Key anything you would like.
5. A new API Key will be created and you will need to check the two boxes on the far right side in order to use Coinigy as a trading platform for btc-e.com.
Modified on: Thu, 6 Nov, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.